Having been bitten by a mosquito is one of the most annoying things that could happen to you when you’re enjoying your time outdoors. If you have spent some time outdoors, especially in the warmer months, it is inevitable that you’ll get a few mosquito bites here and there.
What if there was a device that can help relieve skin irritation caused by mosquito bites in just a few seconds? Today, we will be discussing what the Bite Helper is and the features that it can offer you.
What is the Bite Helper?
The Bite Helper is a small, battery-powered handheld device used to relieve discomfort from a variety of insect bites. The metal end on the Bite Helper transfers heat and vibrations in order to increase circulation and blood flow to the affected area.
Before we get into more details about the prdouct, first we need to understand what happens to our skin when we have been bitten by a mosquito.
When a female mosquito bites you, it will inject its own saliva into your skin to prevent blood coagulation. Your body will automatically send antibodies and histamine to the affected area. This will cause red and bumpy itchy skin.
This is where the Bite Helper device comes into play. The heat generated from the device helps with killing bacteria and the vibrations will promote blood circulation, reducing itching and swelling within a few seconds.
How to use Bite Helper?
Using the Bite Helper is very easy. Just follow these steps.
- Before using the device, make sure the affected area is thoroughly dry.
- Place the metal tip of the device on the affected area.
- Press the ON button to turn the device on. You should start to feel a gentle vibration and heating sensation.
- Hold the Bite Helper on the affected area for no more than 45 seconds. If the heat becomes uncomfortable, remove the device immediately.
- If your itching persists, you can reapply the Bite Helper. Wait at least 60 seconds between each application. Make sure your skin and device have enough time to cool down before repeating.
- Reduces and soothes itching in a few seconds
- Thermo-Pulse technology delivers heat and vibration to increase blood flow and circulation
- Non-toxic and gentle on the skin
- Suitable for adults and kids over 4 years old
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy to use
- All-natural, no drugs or chemicals
- Temperature can be too hot for certain people
- It may not be effective for everyone
How long does it take for the Bite Helper to heat up?
Compared to other brands on the market, Bite Helper quickly warms up as soon as you press and hold onto the ON button. Remove the device from the affected area after 45 seconds of use.
Where is the Bite Helper manufactured?
The Bite Helper is designed and engineered in the U.S.A and manufactured in Taiwan.
Is it safe to take the Bite Helper on an airplane as a part of your carry-on luggage?
The Bite Helper is battery operated so it should be safe to take with you on a flight. Don’t forget to remove the batteries before placing them in your carry-on luggage.
Is Bite Helper safe for children?
It is recommended to use Bite Helper for children from 4 years old and above. Children below 4 years old will have different skin sensitivity so it is not recommended for them.
The Bite Helper is a battery-operated handheld gadget that uses heat and vibration to reduce skin irritation from insect bites. It’s affordable, super easy to use, and contains no harmful drugs or chemicals making it safe to use on children.
This portable device is a must-have for people who love to spend time outdoors.