The moon is a symbol of hope and dreams. It inspires us to believe in the impossible through poetic songs, poems, movies and books.
With the levitating moon lamp, you can bring this romantic charm into your home easily without spending too much money on decorating for Valentine’s Day or Christmas—and it’s not just for holidays!
This unique design will make your room look like a starry night sky with its soft glow that creates an atmosphere of romance and mystery.
You’ll be able to enjoy the beauty of the moon every day as if you were camping under a clear night sky!
What is a levitating moon lamp and how does it work?
The base of the moon is magnetized, which causes it to hover above its surface. The outermost electromagnets attract the base while the inner magnets create a repelling force.
This holds the moon in place and allows for power transmission via magnetic induction.
You’ve also got the power to choose between a warm yellow, clean white, or any gradient of light colors you could imagine. Just touch the power button and see it change in seconds!
Moon Lamp Materials
The plastic material this lamp was molded from makes it not only durable but also environmentally friendly and safe for children.
NASA satellite imagery of the moon’s surface and craters were used to create a replica as accurately as possible for our homes.
Are levitating moon lamps safe?
The company made sure that the full moon lamp is durable and not easy to break. It has a very realistic shape and it’s also environmentally friendly and non-toxic, making it safe for kids to use.
- Eye-catching home décor
- Wireless charging
- LED light reduces energy consumption
- Environment-friendly material
- Setting it up can be difficult
- Certain models are not as durable
- Can be expensive
What happens when the light in the lamp dies? How would I be able to change it?
The LED lifetime is about 50000 hours, which means that if you leave your lamp on 12 hours a day, it will last for 11 years. There’s no way to change the light as it’s sealed.
Can I adjust the brightness of the light?
The light is not dimmable, but it does have a white setting and a light orange setting.
Can you use this lamp for reading?
Using this lamp for reading is not ideal. It’s mainly used for decoration.
Does the lamp always spin?
Yes, the moon will always be spinning.
Does the moon only levitate when plugged in?
The moon will levitate for as long as it is plugged into an outlet.
How do you set up a moon lamp?
To levitate your moon lamp, follow these 4 easy steps:
- Place the base and the moon lamp on a flat surface. Connect one end of the AC Adapter to a power source and insert it into the base.
- Now lower the moon to hover a few inches above the base. Be careful as you do not want to break anything! Slowly, with both hands, move the lamp over and position it on top of the base, keeping it level until you sense the upward magnetic force.
- When you feel the weight of the moon is being supported by the magnetic force, gently let go and watch as it levitates in midair. If it falls, simply lift the moon and try again with patience.
- With the moon levitating over your magnetic base, touch the power button on the very bottom to turn it on and off.
What better way to spruce up your home or office than with a stylish lamp? This cool piece of décor will make any room look spectacular.
Plus, this lamp is sure to impress friends and family alike, while the conversation starter may just be what you need to break the ice at any party.